Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA) is an Information Technology based career that awards the undergraduate degree in Computer Applications. This program provides a sound academic base for an advanced career in computer application.
It is a 4 years (8 semesters) degree. This 4 years program in Computer Application has been started with an objective to produce qualified computer software developers having wide range of knowledge in the technical field. Students learn to solve computer based problems of different types of business and industries.
The program is designed with the following objectives:
1. To produce professionals in the field of computer application as programmer and software developers.
2. To provide knowledge about various tools and techniques used in software development.
3. To provide students with both practical and theoretical aspect of studies related to computer applications.
4. To enhance the skill of students to create solutions of technical problems that arises in industrial, commercial as well as in government companies.
5. To provide students a fine base to continue their studies further in MIT, MBA, MCA, etc.
Eligibility Condition for Admission
Students from all the faculty are eligible to get admission for the BCA program. PCL or 10+2 passed with minimum 2 CGPA (not less than D+ in single Subject) are eligible for the admission.
CACS101 - Computer Fundamentals & Applications
CASO102 - Society & Technology
COEN103 - English I
CAMT104 - Mathematics I
CACS105 - Digital Logic
CACS151 - C Programming
CAAC152 - Financial Accounting
CAEN153 - English II
CAMT154 - Mathematics II
CACS155 - Micro Processor and Computer Architecture